The safety of all participants is vitally important to Agape Child & Family Services. TPC Southwind has the following measures in place:
- Implementing enhanced routine environmental cleaning procedures throughout the Club. This includes disinfecting door handles and surfaces that members and guests regularly touch.
- Culinary and service teams are trained on proper hand washing and safe food handling techniques and will continue to be vigilant in this effort.
- Employees are being reminded of the importance of proper hand hygiene, covering the nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and avoiding touching the face.
- Employees while sick will be staying home for the appropriate period
- TPC Southwind also asks members and guests to practice appropriate hygiene and avoid the club if they are not feeling well
If you have any additional questions around COVID-19 precautions, please email Latoria Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.