Donation of Goods
Agape’s offices are currently closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Therefore, we cannot accept gifts in-kind at this time. Once our offices re-open, we will be able to accept the following items for families in our Families in Transition(FIT) program:
- Cleaning supplies (household cleaners, laundry detergent, mops, buckets, brooms, trash cans)
- Bedding (twin sheet sets, comforters, blankets, mattress covers, pillows)
- Kitchen items (pots, pans, plates, bowls, cups, flatware, paper towels, dishcloths, scoring pads, liquid dishwashing soap)
- Hygiene items (toothpaste, shampoo, soap)
- Bathroom items (towels, washcloths, shower curtains, toilet tissue)
- Furniture (futons, twin mattresses, box springs, bed rails, dinette tables, bookshelves)
- Appliances (washer and dryer for FIT apartment office for use by families)
- Gently used coats (September – February)
Feel free to contact Tori Taylor at 901.323.3600 ext. 284 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Agape provides the option of recurring giving, whether it’s monthly, bi-annual, or annual giving. You can choose the option that works best for you – and give the gift that keeps on giving, time after time.
Watch a video of Agape founders, Jerry and Carol Lee, unveiled at the launching of the Jerry & Carol Lee Legacy Society in April 2019.
We provide professional counsel for those wishing to explore planned giving and estate planning opportunities. Confidential, free of charge and without obligation, our Agape planned giving consultant (Dan Garrett, AEP, CFP, CWC) can suggest arrangements to accomplish personal, family and charitable goals. He is available to assist interested donors in exploring tax-wise legacy gifts for endowment or special purposes, including operations; provide lifetime income for donors or other beneficiaries; and optimize the transfer of values and valuables to heirs while creating a legacy of philanthropy between their family and Agape. We welcome the opportunity to discuss the possibilities with those who wish to extend their stewardship to lifetime or testamentary gifts. Many people of faith find Agape a satisfying choice for their charitable giving.
In April of 2019, we established the Jerry & Carol Lee Legacy Society. This society is designed to honor those who have significantly invested in Agape’s growing endowment and those who have generously elected to support our mission through their wills and/or estate plans.
To get started planning your legacy, contact David Jordan at 901-323-3600 to arrange a confidential exploratory meeting with our planned giving consultant.