Make plans to attend the Agape Career Fair on Thursday, April 27th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at 3160 Directors Row, Memphis, TN 38131. Let us know you’re coming by registering at the link above.
ABOUT THE CAREER FAIR:
- Hiring managers will be on site to visit with you about all of our open positions
- See all open positions at agapemeanslove.org/career-opportunities
- Learn about our faith-based nonprofit dedicated to fighting poverty and walking alongside children and families right here in Memphis!
Benefits of working at Agape:
- Generous vacation benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Medical/dental/vision/life/pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
ABOUT AGAPE CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES: Agape Child & Family Services breaks down barriers for families in hard places so they can build the life they desire and deserve. We do this in partnership by listening and providing the connections, skills and encouragement families seek in order to thrive. Agape is a faith-based, non-profit organization dedicated to providing children and families in Memphis with healthy homes. Agape serves thousands of local children and families each year in an effort to keep them safe, smart and successful by providing services in under-resourced communities. Services include early childhood programs; school-based initiatives; workforce readiness; homeless services; counseling; adoption and foster care. In partnership with the Tennessee Department of Human Services, Agape and its community partners have expanded services via a two-generation model, wholly serving youth and parents in a poverty-reduction strategy, providing support, permanency, and sustainability in Frayser, Hickory Hill and Whitehaven. To learn more, call 901.323.3600 or visit www.agapemeanslove.org.